Monday, July 11, 2011

Can you cook?

Today's generation does not seem to be able to cook. There is so much fast food out there, they don't have to learn. They most likely grew up in a household of two working parents and the parents didn't get a chance to teach the kids.
But the money spent on fast food and eating out is a terrible waste. I know some people don't like to cook. I can understand that. The clean up is the worst part.
I am going to show you how to cook, and save money. I learned how to cook at a very young age, as far back as I can remember I was helping my Mother in the kitchen, and my Father too. You have heard the old saying. " I don't need a recipe, I'm Italian." well that is true, the more your cook and understand cooking you won't need a recipe and you won't need to follow the directions on the instant mashed potatoes either. sometimes following the directions is not the best way.
This is just the beginning more to come.........

No comments:

Post a Comment